Our service is what makes us special.
If you haven’t been able to find what you are looking for, don’t hesitate to contact one of our OMV GAS Key Account Managers – we’re always happy to help in any way we can.
The OMV GAS customer portal offers you all of the information, facts and figures, and documents you need for everything to do with natural gas procurement. We want to offer our clients an additional service tool in the form of our customer portal.
Nevertheless, providing you with personal assistance is also a priority for us. This is why the customer portal is complemented by your OMV GAS Key Account Manager, who is always happy to answer any questions you may have.
The following information and functions are available on the OMV GAS customer portal:
Your contract data
- Here you can easily access all of the most important details on your contract
- All of your OMV GAS invoices are available here for download
Data on your usage
- Not only can you access your usage data updated daily, but you can also tailor your data individually by using the filter, charter and comparison functions.
- It goes without saying that your data is well-protected with us. The customer portal conforms to the most stringent security standards. Your data is encrypted and access to the customer portal is only granted to authorized persons.
Your Key Account Manager would be delighted to introduce you to all of the portal’s functions, so please get in touch with them directly.
Here are the most important links for everything related to OMV GAS and the natural gas market:
- ACER http://www.acer-remit.eu
- AGCS https://www.agcs.at/de
- APCS http://www.apcs.at
- APX Gas UK http://www.apxgroup.com
- Association of Gas- and District Heating https://www.gaswaerme.at
- Austrian Gas Grid Management http://www.aggm.at
- Austrian Federal Ministry of Digital and Economic Affairs https://www.en.bmdw.gv.at
- Central European Gas Hub http://www.cegh.at
- Council of European Energy Regulators https://www.ceer.eu
- Croatian Energy Market Operator https://www.hrote.hr
- Croatian Energy Regulatory Agency https://www.hera.hr
- Croatian Gas Association https://www.hsup.hr/en
- E-Control http://www.e-control.at
- EFET - European Federation of Energy Traders http://www.efet.org
- European Commission - Directorate-General for Energy and Transport http://www.ec.europa.eu/energy
- European Energy Derivatives Exchange http://www.theice.com/endex
- European Energy Exchange http://www.eex.com
- European Infrastructure Managers http://www.gie.eu.com
- FGSZ http://www.fgsz.hu
- Gate terminal http://www.gate.nl
- German Federal Network Agency REMIT Registration http://remit.bundesnetzagentur.de
- Hub Zeebrugge http://www.huberator.com
- International Energy Agency http://www.iea.org
- MEKH http://www.mekh.hu
- Natural gas image campaign http://www.erdgas.at
- Natural gas vehicles in Austria http://www.erdgasauto.at
- Plinacro http://www.plinacro.hr
- U.S. Energy Information Administration http://www.eia.doe.gov
- WKO (Austrian Economic Chambers) http://www.wko.at
The links above take you to websites that are not operated by OMV GAS and are provided solely for information purposes. OMV GAS has no control over these websites and cannot be held responsible for their content.
The energy branch hosts a wide range of events. Here are the ones that we think are among the most important:
- 27 - 29 March 2023 – European Gas Conference 2023 (Vienna)
- 25 - 26 April 2023 – Stadtwerke 2023 (Berlin)
- 23 - 25 May 2023 – E-World 2023 (Essen)
- 23 - 25 January 2024 – Handelsblatt Energie Gipfel 2024 (Berlin)